- Hub na nÓg will develop and conduct generic child participation training programmes for professionals who work with children and young people. Such programmes will be conducted on a regular basis.
- Hub na nÓg will partner with academic and other experts in developing and conducting tailored children participation training programmes.
- Hub na nÓg will partner with third-level and adult education institutions to oversee development of education on the right of children and young people to a voice in decision-making for professionals who work with and on behalf of children and young people
- Hub na nÓg will work with qualification bodies and other education experts on the development of child participation education and training programmes and on certification of programmes and practice
Partners in giving voice to the young:
- The Hub has developed a training programme for Sport Ireland to train personnel from five national sporting bodies in how to give children and young people a voice in decision-making in their sports. The first round of this training will be conducted on 20 and 21 November.
- The Hub has commenced the process of developing training for HIQA Child Inspectors to be delivered in 2018.
- The Hub conducted a training programme for a panel of facilitators and methodology developers in early November 2017. Further training of this panel will take place early in 2018.
This panel will collaborate in delivering Hub services.
For information on forthcoming training opportunities, please email us at email@example.com