Supporting implementation of the National Strategy on Children and Young People’s Participation in Decision-making (2015-2020)
- Hub na nÓg will support the DCYA in driving more effective and meaningful delivery of the Participation Strategy and other Government strategies relevant to the voice of children and young people
- The work of Hub na nÓg will extend the reach and quality of child and youth participation
- Hub na nÓg will collaborate with the DCYA in developing and conducting a range of consultations with children and young people
- Hub na nÓg will develop and conduct generic child participation training programmes for professionals who work with children and young people. Such programmes will be conducted on a regular basis.
- Hub na nÓg will partner with academic and other experts in developing and conducting tailored children participation training programmes
- Hub na nÓg will establish networks of experts from the statutory and non-statutory sectors.
For more information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org